Nov 30, 2015

Good times.

Fun times in Pasadena. We were around these buildings Saturday and Sunday and it was such a contrast. Saturday was deserted but Sunday was hopping because of a nearby church festival and weddings at city hall! I love the hustle and bustle of it all and I felt completely normal in heels this high. :)

Another gorgeous Sunny Southern California day. I am SO GRATEFUL to live in this beautiful place and to be able to go through winter without a beanie or gloves or 5 pairs of tights like I did last year. Actually I just stayed home all winter instead because even with those things, I was still too cold. I will never take this weather for granted. Born, raised, and forever California.










DRESS and BLOUSE in My Store.
Shoes by OUIGAL.

Goldie's Cape is from Jujubunny Shop and her sunsuit is from Shop Sweet Threads.

XO, Coury
Pin It!Follow Fancy things.